1. STADLER ® Data Protection Declaration Responsible in the sense of data protection legislation, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is: STADLER Anlagenbau GmbH Robert-Bosch-Straße 4 88361 Altshausen
2. Your rights If data processing occurs as mentioned in Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO your rights are based on Art. 21 Abs. 1 DSGVO. You can contact our Data Protection Officer at any time under the contact data given here to exercise your rights to:
You can retract any permission you have granted at any time with effect for the future. You can also lodge a complaint with the monitoring authority responsible for you at any time. Which authority is responsible for you depends on the federal state you live in, your work or the claimed violation. For a list of monitoring authorities (for the non-public area) complete with addresses, click here: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html .
3. Purposes of data processing by us and third parties We only process your personal data for the purposes stated in this data protection declaration. We do not pass your personal data on to third parties for any purposes other than the purposes stated. We only pass your personal data on to third parties if:
The processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and when there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding, legitimate interest in the non-transfer of your data.
4. Data deletion or blocking We act according to the principles of data avoidance and minimisation. That means we only store your personal data as long as necessary to achieve the purposes stated here or to comply with legally required terms. As soon as the purpose is fulfilled or the term ends, we routinely block or delete the data according to legal requirements.
5. Logging of general information when you visit our website On the one hand, data is collected as you communicate it to us (e.g. via contact formular), on the other when you access our website, a cookie automatically records general information. This information, in the form of server logfiles, includes e.g. the type of web browser and the operating system you use as well as the domain name of your internet service provider and similar information. This is exclusively information which cannot be traced to you personally. It is technically necessary so that the contents of our website can be correctly delivered to you and is required for any use of the internet. This information is processed in particular for these purposes (Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest in data logging for the above purposes. We do not use your data to draw conclusions about your person. Only our company and, if necessary, order processing companies we engage receive your data. We may statistically evaluate this type of anonymous information in order to optimise our website and the technology we use. Please note that data transfers via Internet (e.g. via e-mail) can be vulnerable due to security flaws. Therefore, complete protection of your data towards third parties cannot be ensured. Inquiries via e-mail, phone or fax If you contact us via e-mail, phone or fax we will process your inquiry including all personal data. We will store the data but not pass it to third parties except you agree on it. If your inquiry concerns the fulfillment of a contract or precontractual actions the processing of your data is based on Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Other reasons that allow us to process your data are your agreement (Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. a DSGVO) and/or our legitimate interest (Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f DSGVO). Data that you sent us via inquiries remain in our storage until you ask us to delete them, you reject the storage of your data or there is no more purpose to store the data. Exceptions are applicable for mandatory statutory regulations.
6.SSL encryption To safeguard your data during transfer, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS
7. Use of Google Analytics This website uses Google Analytics, a Web analysis service from Google Inc. (in the following: Google). We concluded a contract with Google to process orders. By using Google Analytics we are compliant to the strict regulations of the German data protection authorities. Google Analytics uses so-called cookies. These are text files stored on your computer which allow an analysis of your use of the website. This storage is based on Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The information about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and saved there. However, due to the activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address within member states of the European Union or the European Economic Area is first shortened by Google. The full IP address is only transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On our behalf, Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activities and provide us with other services relating to website and internet use. The IP address transferred to Google Analytics by your browser is not linked to other Google data. Furthermore, the website uses a tool of Google Analytics in order to collect demographic characteristics to create reports about your age, sex and interests. The data is processed to evaluate the use of the website and compile reports about activities on the website. The purpose is to be able to provide further services based on visitors’ use of the website and the internet. This processing is in the legitimate interest of the website operator. The data cannot be connected to you personally. You can deactivate this tool in your Google account or disagree on the collection of your data through Google as mentioned in “Your rights”. You can prevent cookies being saved by altering settings in your browser software. However, please note that if you do this you may not be able to use all the website functions fully. Furthermore, you can prevent the data generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) from being sent to Google or processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available here: Browser add-on to deactivate Google Analytics . You can find more information about handling with user data in Google’s data protection declaration (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de). Additionally, or as an alternative to the browser add-on, you can opt out of tracking by Google Analytics on our website by clicking on Click on this link . This installs an opt-out cookie on your device. As long as the cookie is installed on your browser, it prevents data logging by Google Analytics for this website and browser.
Google Analytics Remarketing Our websites use Google Analytics Remarketing in conjunction with tools of Google AdWords and Google DoubleClick that operate across multiple devices (provider: Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). By the use of this tool interest and personal based advertising can be created. The created advertising is based on your prior web surfing activity. If you have agreed Google connects your web and app history with your Google account. Thus, customized advertising can be sent across every device that is connected with your Google account. You can disagree on remarketing/ targeting across multiple devices through the following link:https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/ . The summary of the collected data in your Google account is based on your agreement to Google on which you can disagree at any time (Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. a DSGVO). Data collection that is not summarised via your Google account (e.g. because you do not have a Google account or disagreed on the summary of the collected data) is based on Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f DSGVO. You can find further information and data protection regulations in Google’s data protection declaration ( https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=de ).
12. Alterations to our data protection regulations We reserve the right to alter this data protection declaration so that it always complies with current legal requirements, or reflects changes in our services, e.g. when we introduce new services. The new data protection declaration is then valid for your next visit.
14. General information requirements (Art. 13 DSGVO) Which data will be processed by us and for which purposes? If we received data from you we will only use it for the purpose we collected it. Data processing for other purposes will only be executed if it is necessary as defined in Art. 6 Abs. 4 DSGVO. Certainly, we will consider your right of information based on Art. 13 Abs. 3 DSGVO and Art. 14 Abs. 4 DSGVO. What is the legal basis for data processing? Basically, the right so process data is based on Art. 6 DSGVO which includes: - Agreement (Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. a) DSGVO) - Data processing for the fulfillment of contracts (Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. b) DSGVO - Data processing based on balance of interests (Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f) DSGVO) - Data processing for the fulfillment of legal obligation (Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. c) DSGVO) If your data is processed based on your agreement you have always the opportunity to reject the processing of your data. If your data is processed based on the balance of interests you can reject the processing as defined in Art. 21 DSGVO. How long will the data be stored? We process data until the prospective purpose is fulfilled. If there is a legal obligation to retain data we store it as long as it is regulated by law. After the statutory period of storage data will be analysed if it is still necessary to process the data. If there is no more reason to process the data it will be deleted. We analyse the data every end of year. Will the data be passed to third parties? Your data will only be passed to third parties if: - It is necessary in order to fulfill a contract - It is based on the balance of interests as defined in Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f) DSGVO - It is subject to a statutory duty - It is based on your agreement Where is the data processed? STADLER GmbH is an international company. Therefore, data will be passed to our subsidiaries within and outside the EU. The data will only be used to fulfill contractual or commercial duties and to maintain customer relations.
15. Information requirements for applicants Which of your data will be processed and why? We process data that you sent us via your application documents in order to proof if you are qualified for the job you applied (or possibly another job within the company). It will only be used for the application process. What is the legal basis? We are allowed to process your personal data during an application process on the basis of § 26 BDSG. Furthermore, we are allowed to process your data after the application process if there are legal reasons (Art. 6 DSGVO) or because of the balance of interests (Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f) DSGVO). How long will the data be stored? If we cannot employ you after your application we will delete your data after 6 months. In case of employment your data will be passed to our human resource department. Who will receive the data? Your data will only be processed by us. We will not pass your data to third parties. Only employees who necessarily need the data in order to ensure a proper application process are allowed to access your data.
16. Rejection of promotional e-mails The e-mail address mentioned in the imprint should not be used for advertisements or informational materials except we agreed on it. In case of any violation against this prohibition or the sending of spam-mails, we do reserve the right to take legal actions.
17. Ask our Data Protection Officer If you have any questions about data protection, simply mail us or contact our Data Protection Officer:
Panoramastr. 17 88271 Wilhelmsdorf
STADLER Anlagenbau GmbH Datenschutzbeauftragter Robert-Bosch-Straße 4 88361 Altshausen